Small Whites - born 2016
This is a term-based programme and runs in Term 2 & 3
McLennan Park, Arimu Road, Papakura
HOW IT WORKS:
Game Nights - Fridays 6pm - 7pm starting TBC.
This programme is game nights only, no training sessions. For Skills training for this age group there is the Skills Centre available.
Once registered you'll receive email updates, you can also join the Small Whites and Kura Kicks Facebook group.
Players arrive from 5.30pm to find their starting field and to go through a warm up with the coach.
3 x 15min games playing other Papakura teams and Clevedon FC teams. A draw will be emailed out.
Parents are requested to help set up fields at the beginning of the night and helping return goals and gear back to the containers at the end.
- shinpads (compulsory for safety)
- Boots (no metal sprigs) OR sneakers (please note sneakers may be too slippery in the winter months)
- (optional) long royal blue / bold blue socks
- (optional) royal blue / bold blue soccer shorts
- Players have been given a coloured ADIDAS shirt to keep
These items can be purchased through the Football HQ club store (https://pcfc.footballhq.co.nz) or Stirling Sports Papakura.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the image OR Login / Register at the top of the page.
- Select "Current or Past member" or " New to Papakura City Football"
- Select the registration form you need " Kura Kicks & Small Whites"
- Enter the player details first. When entering the date of birth make sure to click on each of the pop-up calendars to confirm it. Be sure to enter / check your contact email especially as this is where ALL communication is sent.
- Where it says "Choose Teams" select "Term 2 2024" then "Small Whites" the system will automatically show options available for your players date of birth. If your 8 year old is turning 9 they will be classed as Juniors - U9s
- Click the blue drop-down box labelled "Team" select from the age group options available for the player's date of birth
- Click add another player if you have another child (of any age) to register then select "Proceed to Parents / Guardians" and select the "Teams" the same way
- Payment is required at registration, if payment isn't completed the registration isn't complete. If you can't pay at registration please see the below options under "Fee Payments"
2024 Season Fees
- U8s (Small Whites - players born 2016) $80 per term (running in Term 2 & 3)
- Payment is required at the point of registration by credit / debit card
- If you can't pay online at the time of registrations due to financial reasons please contact the club Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Secretary (email@example.com) or to arrange a payment plan. Weekly payments are required and should be started straight away. No payments prior to team allocation will result in the player not being allocated to a team.
- If you wish to pay via Bank Transfer PRIOR to registration please contact the club Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org to provide an invoice number.
Please use the 'register as member' link in the top right corner of the website to set up your login or click here
Draws (for winter season) and general communication will be emailed and then posted in the Small Whites Facebook group (Small Whites Facebook group).
Cancellations are generally decided on by 4pm (5pm at the latest if it's hard to tell what the weather is going to do). For cancellations a notice will be posted on our main Facebook page, the Small Whites FB group and emailed to the team contacts(emails may go out later than the cancellation).
If you don't hear anything, assume it's ON!
Please do not contact club admins to ask if sessions are on prior to these times as we won't know and our phones get tied up, stopping us from getting updates out.