To find out about the opportunites available please contact:
Club Manager- Clare Elson - email@example.com or 021 673 647
Men's Head Coach - Matt Bouma - 022 546 7831
Women's Head Coach - Eric Jones - 022 193 3197
Papakura City FC Senior Grades:
- Men's Under 19
- Men's Open Grade
- Men's Over 35: born in or before 1984
- Men's Over 40s
- Women's Open Grades
Winter Season Teams compete in various Auckland Football Federation (AFF) Senior Competitions.
NRF social teams (Division 1 down) start the season on May 1st - Spetember 25th.
NRF/NRFL teams start the season on March 27th/28th - August 25th.
There are competitive and social teams available to join each year.
- Teams compete in various Auckland Football Federation (AFF) Senior Competitions.
- There are competitive and social teams available to join each year.
- Men's teams train at least once a week and play on Saturday afternoons at either 1pm or 2.45pm for social teams. First and Reserve teams train twice a week and play at 12.30pm & 3.00pm for away games and 2.30pm & 5.00pm for home games.
- Women's teams train twice a week and typically play on Sunday mornings at 10.45am for Reserves and 1.00pm for First teams.
- SENIOR REGISTRATIONS: All Senior players will need to regsiter for the 2021 season using the new Friendly Manager platform
- Registrations are not completed until fees paid in full. Please contact Registrations on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a payment plan if required.
- The Club will supply the Players team shirt for most teams players need to supply their own royal blue shorts & socks. Our club shop is a good place to start
- Shin pads (compulsory) can be purchased locally from Stirling Sports in Papakura.
Senior Fees Policy 2021 Season:
All Fees to be paid in full by Game Three unless a payment arrangement is agreed with the Club Treasurer and recorded in writing and signed by all parties.
All payment arrangements must be completed by Game week 10.
Any payments that are missed or if the arrangement is not completed, the player
will be stood down from any further games until the arrangement is brought up to date or paid in full. No Exceptions.
Any fees still unpaid one month after the player has been stood down, will signify that the player is defaulting on their commitment and the club will start the collection process with Bay Corp.
Senior Fines Policy 2021 Season:
All fines must be paid /disputed within 30 days of the Invoice being issued by the Club.
If the fine is not paid after 30 days, an administration fee of $5.00 or 10%, whichever is highest, will be issued.
If the fine is still outstanding after 60 days of the original invoice being issued by the club, the player will be stood down until the total amount owing is paid in full.
If the Original Fine is still outstanding after 90 days from the club issuing the invoice, then the club will start the debt collection process with Baycorp.
If a team plays a player that has been stood down for unpaid fines, the club will default that game with the Federation