Juniors - born 2012 - 2015
Training & Game Times / Locations
Trainings take place at McLennan Park (or potentially Opaheke Sports Park TBC).
In 2024 Juniors, will in most cases, be training on Mondays & Wednesdays at McLennan, other days *may* be available if we get allocated field space at Opaheke.
Game Days (Saturdays) teams travel around South Auckland / Franklin area for away games and play at McLennan Park for home games. Game times usually range from 8.30am - 11am but can vary depending on where the game is being played.
Game Days start Saturday 27th April 2024
(no games Kings Birthday Weekend and 13th July subject to change by NRF)
- shinpads (compulsory for safety)
- long royal blue socks
- royal blue soccer shorts
- boots (no metal sprigs)
- Playing shirt (provided by the club for the season - please only wear this for game days not trainings and please take care of it)
These items can be purchased through our TeamSports Club Shop (which is the best place to find a range of sizes) and on advertised registration nights (TBC)
Club merchandise such as hats, beanies & umbrellas are available from the clubrooms when open. Club jackets and hoodies etc are also available through the club shop.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the image OR Login / Register at the top of the page.
- Select "Current or Past member" or " New to Papakura City Football"
- Select the registration form you need " Junior and Youth Members / Senior Members" is Winter Season, "Skill Centre" is all the Term by Term Skills programmes
- Enter the player details first. When entering the date of birth make sure to click on each of the pop-up calendars to confirm it. Be sure to enter / check your contact email especially as this is where ALL communication is sent.
- Where it says "Choose Teams" select "Term 1 2024" (for Skills Programmes) or "Juniors/Youth/Seniors Winter 2024"
- Click the blue drop-down box labelled "Team" select from the age group options available for the player's date of birth
- Click add another player if you have another child (of any age) to register then select "Proceed to Parents / Guardians" and select the "Teams" the same way
- Payment is required at registration, if payment isn't completed the registration isn't complete and players won't be allocated into a team. If you can't pay at registration please see the below options under "Fee Payments"
What happens after registration:
Once registered you'll receive email updates about group training starting, info evenings and season draws once they are confirmed.
When Team Allocation takes place a Coach and Manager for each team will need to be found from within the parent / family group of the team. Some existing teams have returning parent coaches.
A parent's information evening or "dress rehearsal day" for U9s will be held before the season starts to go over how the Junior sector works, how to set up your field for home games etc. A "Good Sports" session may be included in this evening or scheduled for another time.
Draws can be found on the NRF website under South Auckland Junior Football. Team Coaches and Managers are responsible for checking where and when each team is playing and informing the team. Fixtures are confirmed Friday evenings so make sure there have been no changes.
Cancellations are generally communicated from NRF to club admin and posted on the NRF Facebook page as soon as a decision between NRF & the Auckland Council has been made (in the case of bad weather throughout the week). Coaches & Managers of affected teams will be emailed to share the information with their teams. This can sometimes happen as late as early Saturday morning.