(Kōtiro) GIRLS Skills Centre 8 - 14 years
Introducing Kōtiro, PCFC's new Girl's Only Skills Centre.
The programme will include not only technical ball skills but also have a holistic approach to help develop the "whole" PCFC female player.
There will be a focus on sportsmanship, building connections, age-appropriate strength & conditioning along with other holistic development skills for our female athletes.
This Skills Centre is open to girls of all abilities aged 8 - 14, our amazing coaches will adapt the activities to suit.
Term 4 Wednesday 18th October - Wed 6th December (8 week programme)
Time: 8 - 14 years 5.30pm - 7pm
Cost - $80 (8 week programme)
Want to give it a go before signing up? Come along to our " Kick Off" Festival on Wednesday 11th October 5.30 - 6.30pm. Try out a Skills session and be in to win spot prizes!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the image OR Login / Register at the top of the page.
- Select Skill Centre / Term Programme Registration
- Enter the player details first. When entering the date of birth make sure to click on each of the pop-up calendars to confirm it.
- Where it says "Choose Teams" select "Term 4 2023"
- Click the blue drop-down box labelled "Team" select " (Kōtiro) GIRLS Skills Centre 8 - 14 years"
- Click add another player if you have another child (of any age) to register then select "Proceed to Parents / Guardians"