Youth 13 - 17 years
Our vision for the Youth section:
- To encourage maximum enjoyment of the game.
- To have successful teams that play with a high level of skill.
- To foster strong team spirit and club identity.
- To develop each player to their full potential.
- To retain players in the game.
- U14s - Mondays 6.30pm
- U15s - Mondays 6.15pm
- U17s - Wednesdays 6.15pm
- Youth teams typically train twice a week and play in Auckland Football Federation (AFF) Youth Competitions.
- The Youth season runs on predominantly Saturday mornings / early afternoon in the school terms 2 and 3. Some Metro Youth Leagues are run on Sunday mornings.