Kura Kicks - players born 2016 - 2018
Registrations open Tuesday 7th March
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the image where it says "click here to register" OR Login / Register at the top of the page.
- Select Junior / Youth Registration
- Enter the player details first. When entering the date of birth make sure to click on each of the pop-up calendars to confirm it.
- Where it says "Choose Teams" select "Kura Kicks & Small Whites Term 2 2023"
- Click the blue drop-down box labelled "Team" select from the age group options available for your child's date of birth.
- Click add another player if you have another child (of any age) to register then select "Proceed to Parents / Guardians"
McLennan Park, Arimu Road, Papakura
HOW IT WORKS:
Game Nights - Fridays 6pm - 7pm starting Term 2. Players need to arrive from 5.45pm for team allocation.
Teams are made for the night based on age (if friends want to play together please meet up with friends first then see the coaches to be put in a team together).
Teams will be made up of 4 -5 players and will play 3 12 - 15min games rotating around different fields in the Kura Kicks zone.
- shinpads (compulsory for safety)
- Boots (no metal sprigs) OR sneakers (please note sneakers may be too slippery in the winter months)
- (optional) long royal blue / bold blue socks
- (optional) royal blue / bold blue soccer shorts
- Players can wear any shirt they like, a club shirt is not provided at this age
These items can be purchased through the Football HQ club store (https://pcfc.footballhq.co.nz) or Stirling Sports Papakura.