Junior Group Training Times
Big changes in 2021!
There has been a lot of background work to create the best possible and affordable development programme for the club’s members for the long and short term.
Considerations taken on board were costs, schedule clashes with club training and number of qualified coaches.
This year we have decided to incorporate our development program into our regular club membership. What this means is that when you sign your child up as a club member they will be given the full development program experience within their team training for no extra cost.
This programme will be available to the 7-12th Grade players and phase in an older grade each year. The programme will be led by Liam,the Director of Football and coached by selected coaches. All the coaches will receive the opportunity to up-skill themselves throughout the year through courses and workshops. The training sessions will be aligned with our new coaching curriculum form ‘The Coaching Manual’ which is an online database created by professional academies from around the world. It will also align with our soon to be partner club overseas. This will present our members in this age bracket the opportunity to have the highest quality training within the club environment and prevent bogged schedules. It also provides our coaches the opportunity to better themselves, relieve pressure and deliver a quality footballing experience.
Training Days & Times
- 7-8th Grade (born 2014-2013) Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm First Session February 17th (Note if you are in a Small Whites team training on that day your team training will do the job).
- 9th Grade (Born 2012) Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:15-6:30pm First Session February 25th
- 10th Grade (Born 2011) Mondays 6-7pm & Thursdays 5:15-6:30pm First Session 18th
- 11th Grade (born 2010) Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:15 - 6:30pm First Session February 18th
- 12th Grade (born 2009) Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 - 6:30pm First Session February 18th
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Liam