Term 4 starting Tuesday 10th October at Bruce Pulman Arena, Takanini. Click HERE for a map of how to find us
Registrations open 1st September, to be able to continue this fun programme there will be a $10 fee which covers the 4 sessions.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the image below where it says "register for Fantails" OR Login / Register at the top of the page.
- Select "Current or Past Member of Papakura City Football" or "New to Papakura City Football"
- Enter the player details first. When entering the date of birth make sure to click on each of the pop-up calendars to confirm it. Answer a few questions about how you heard about the Fantails programme
- Where it says "Choose Teams" click the blue drop-down box labelled "Term 4 2023" select from the age group options available for your child's date of birth "Fantails 4- 8 years / Fantails 9 - 12 years"
- Click add another player if you have another child (of any age) to register then select "Proceed" to enter your contact details as parent / caregiver
- Once registered just turn up on Tuesdays at the times below!
Join our Futsal Facebook group to be kept up to date with the latest
Term 4 Registrations OPEN!
Term 4 session times:
|10 October||5:30 - 6:15|
|17 October||5:30 - 6:15|
|24 October||5:30 - 6:15|
|31 October||5:30 - 6:15|
What is Fantails?
If you've got young girls looking to give football or futsal a go in a fun and safe environment, Fantails is the programme for you!
Fantails is a programme designed to attract new female players aged 4–12 years old to the beautiful game through sessions focused on helping girls make friends, having fun, improving their skills and being active through football.
Sessions will take place throughout the remainder of the year, and are now rolling out all across Aotearoa New Zealand.
Have some questions before your first Fantails session? Learn more about what to expect here.
Principles of the Fantails Programme...
Fantails sessions are a safe environment where girls are able to be themselves, try new things, and boost their confidence.
Fun and Enjoyment
Learning about football and futsal through fun and engaging activities is at the heart of every Fantails session.
Develop Life Skills
Fantails aims to help young people develop life skills such as respecting others, having a positive attitude, and overcoming challenges.
Fantails is a great place for young girls to make new friends and we want to help foster and grow these new relationships.
Female Role Models
Having female role models to look up to and aspire to will support young girls reaching their potential in sport and life.
Improve Skills & Movement
The programme gives opportunities for girls to move and play - exploring the 11+ Kids fundamental movements.